Monday 10 August 2015

Duelling Paintbrushes 5: Duel of Kings!


Pudding Wrestler has just announced the 5 Dueling Paintbrushes competition: Duel of Kings. This is my official deceleration of intent to participate.

The focus this year is on a Kings of War entry (traditionally this has been a WFB event). You can see the full rules at Terrain for Hippos. As far as I know, anyone can enter.

This will be my 2nd entry into the competition- I first competed in Dueling Paintbrushes 2: Mexican Paint-off in 2012. That seems like an age ago!

This year I'll be putting forward my Abyssal Dwarves, an army I haven't started yet. The competition starts in 1 little over 6 weeks, so I've got plenty of time to tie down my scheme and get my unit bases formulated.

I'm planning on producing:
  • Horde of Decimators
  • Abyssal Halfbreed Champion
  • Greater Obsidian Golem
  • Katsuchan Rocket Launcher
  • Abyssal Halfbreed Troop
  • Gargoyle Troop
  • Slave Orc Troop
  • Abyssal Berserkers Troop
That satisfies the requirements of 1 Horde and all possible attachments.

Oh, it's on!

No comments:

Post a Comment